Report Public Safety Issues

Issues threatening public safety or things needing immediate attention after hours, and on weekends / holidays, should be reported directly to the Plymouth Police Non-Emergency Line at 508-830-4218, including: downed wires and tree limbs; broken water mains; used needles; traffic signals / stop signs; roadway flooding / icing; sewer overflow; etc.