The Town of Plymouth is eligible for $9,528.00 in grant funding from the FY 19 Edward Byrne Memorial Justice Assistance Grant (JAG) Program funds from Dept. of Justice/Bureau of Justice Assistance that can be used for the following purpose areas:
– Law Enforcement Programs
– Prosecution and court programs
– Prevention and education programs
– Corrections and community corrections programs
– Drug treatment and enforcement programs
– Planning, evaluation, and technology improvement programs
– Crime victim and witness programs (other than compensation)
– Mental health programs and related law enforcement and corrections programs, including behavioral programs and crisis intervention teams
Please provide any thoughts, comments or questions prior to August 20th directly to Frank Basler, Administrator, County of Plymouth at 508.830.9104 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Past grants: 2017.